Pinnacle Management is on the lookout for HR Executives with an experience of upto one year. Those with exceptionally good communication skills and knowledge of personnel related administrative duties.
1) Plan, Coordinate and execute various BTL Campaigns simultaneously.
2) Expected to execute activities independently at ground level, while taking the ownership of the assigned job.
3) Assist in planning of operational budget and managing fund flow statement for easy execution of projects.
4) Coordinate with Vendors across PAN India for execution of campaigns with Strong vendor base
5) On time submission of project reports.
6) Ensure delivery of committed deliverable
7) Must keep regular check on team performances
8) Vendor management.
1) Excellent Communication Skills
3) Team player
4) Ambitious and ready to work in Challenging Environment
5) Research, Conceptualizing, leading all brainstorming, Costing and filling up of project budget worksheet, ensure quality of execution within the timelines, planning and detailed checklists, event flows/scripts and manual
6) Systematic maintaining of internal record and reports on all projects, ensuring client approvals on creatives and scripts, coordinating AV production, estimates and advances, briefing other teams/ vendors/artist/ emcee/promoters appropriately.
7) Proactive and constantly updating Project Head on project status.
1) BCom / MCom having experience in accounting in a corporate having handled routine accounting, MIS reports, statutory filing, etc.
2) Should have excellent skills with Tally, Excel and Word.
3) Bright freshers may also apply.